2009年11月4日星期三

moody day...


2 day at 8:50 smtg i ody reached cosmo~
hurm~
direct 2 graphic studio~
:D
and...
x body thr~
hahaha~
thn i open d door my self...
use card~ =="
bt i cant open the door~ =="
thn hv ppl help me open oso...
bt i don knw his name~ >//<
lol~
nvm~ tq 2 him~
aahahaha~
thn....
i 4gt wat time d...
i go do stupid thgs...(check smtg)
thn i saw and read smtg 2...
.....
.....

in my mind...
" I dont 1 2 be the 3rd person anymore "
i'm sca 2 ask...
i sca the ans was "yes~ u r the 3rd person~"
thn i walked away...
off my phn...
1st i went 2 cp~
thn warisan~
thn i walked 2 wisma~
thn i want looked at the sea...
i went 2 Jesselton point (don knw the spelling correct o nt)
hurm... :3
i sat thr...
looked at the sea...
listened 2 my mp3...
feel claim...
i don knw how many hour i sat thr~
i saw japan guys...
nt 3 or 4...
bt it was 3 boat of japan guys~
walao~~!!
maybe juz came bak frm pulau~
kakaka~
i looked at the sea...
looked at the sky...
i almost fall aslp d~
at 2:40pm i went bak cosmo~
walked again... =="
near post office...
i'm hyper tired d...
i took taxi went bak cosmo~
stupid taxi... cost me RM10 =="
haiz...
at the end~ i went bak cosmo~
thngs settle~
felt hyper tired and hungry~
morning till evening x eat~
=="

bt at least happy ending~

^^



没有评论:

发表评论